Your Travel Guide in Baltics
Baltic Capitals Tour / 10days
Baltic Capitals Tour
The advantages of the trip:
- You will visit 4 Baltic Countries - Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Russia;
- You will visit 3 Baltic Capitals - Riga, Tallinn, Helsinki;
- A detailed tour itinerary;
- The Old Town of Riga and Tallinn, which are included in the UNESCO World Heritage list;
- Wonderful St. Petersburg;
- Jurmala - the largest seaside resort town in the Baltic States;
Day 1 (Wednesday) Riga
Welcome to Vilnius where you will begin your tour of the Baltic countries. OPTIONAL* transfer to Hotel Mercure Riga**** or similar, check-in, welcome meeting. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 (Thursday) Riga
Breakfast. After breakfast the walking tour of Riga. Riga, founded in 1201 by the German bishop Albert, is the largest of the three Baltic capitals and boasts a real kaleidoscope of architectural styles. You will see the Old Town includes Riga Castle, the Dome Cathedral, St. Peter’s Church, the Swedish Gate, the Three Brothers, the Large and Small Guilds and the Freedom Monument. If you do not have any plans in the afternoon, there is an OPTIONAL* visit to Jurmala, the vibrant Latvian sea resort which is famous for its wooden architecture and sandy beaches. In the evening enjoy an OPTIONAL* Latvian dinner at the stylish Restaurant Forest. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 (Friday) Riga – Parnu - Tallinn
Breakfast. After breakfast the tour continues along the coastal highway to the Estonian summer resort of Parnu. We do a short tour of the resort before we continue through the North Estonian land of forests and arrive in Tallinn early afternoon, check-in at the Hotel Radisson Blu Olympia**** or similar. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 (Saturday) Tallinn
Breakfast. After breakfast the sightseeing tour of Tallinn. Tallinn is a charming blend of medieval tranquillity and modern urban life. The medieval Old Town is a busy place in the summer with its many shops, galleries, souvenir markets, outdoor cafés and restaurants. The tour takes us around the old medieval city walls and into the Old Town where we see Toompea Castle, the Dome Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, the medieval Old Town Hall and the Great Guild Hall. In the afternoon, we offer an OPTIONAL* excursion to Kadriorg Park with a visit to KUMU, the award-winning Estonian art museum with its collections of classical and contemporary fine art. The evening offers an OPTIONAL* medieval dinner at Restaurant Peppersack. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 (Sunday) Tallinn - Helsinki
Breakfast. After breakfast, this day offers first an OPTIONAL* day excursion to Lahemaa National Park, where we visit Palmse Manor, a memorial to the von Pahlen family, and Sagadi Manor. The tour ends with a visit to the charming 16th century Vihula Manor and the Vodka Museum. After lunch break, we head back to Tallinn to take the ferry to Helsinki and enjoy a refreshing tour through the Finnish archipelago before arriving in Helsinki. Upon arrival we are transferred to our hotel and check-in at Hotel Glo Art**** or similar. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 (Monday) Helsinki
Breakfast. After breakfast the sightseeing tour of Helsinki. Helsinki is truly located at the crossroads of Western and Eastern culture and this is reflected everywhere in the green and lively Finnish capital. The tour takes us around the harbours and the State Senate with the Lutheran Cathedral, up central Mannerheim Street and by the Parliament Building, the Finlandia Hall, and the Sibelius Monument and for a visit at the famous Church-in the-Rock. The afternoon offers an OPTIONAL* excursion to Seurasaari Open-Air Museum, an oasis in the midst of the city with cottages, farmsteads and manors from all around Finland. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7 (Tuesday) Helsinki – St. Petersburg
Breakfast. After breakfast, today we continue eastbound to St. Petersburg. Shortly after crossing the border into Russia we arrive in Vyborg, where we take time for a short sightseeing tour and a visit to Vyborg Castle. In the late afternoon, we arrive in St. Petersburg and check-in at Hotel Sokos Vasilievsky**** or similar. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8 (Wednesday) St. Petersburg
Breakfast. After breakfast the morning sightseeing tour in St. Petersburg. St. Petersburg is an amazing city. Its imperial palaces and museums enjoy worldwide fame, while the Neva River and the many canals have deservedly given the city the title “The Venice of the North”. During the tour we get acquainted with all the splendours of the city: the Peter-Paul Fortress, the Winter Palace, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Church of the Bleeding Savior, the Nevsky Convent and much more. The afternoon offers an OPTIONAL* excursion to Zarskoye Selo with the impressive Catherine’s Palace and the Amber Room, which vanished during World War II and was restored for St. Petersburg’s tri-centennial celebrations. In the evening we offer an OPTIONAL* visit to the Nikolaevsky Palace with an exciting Russian folklore show and Russian "champagne" and snacks. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 9 (Thursday) St. Petersburg
Breakfast. After breakfast you can enjoy a free day in St. Petersburg or take an OPTIONAL* tour to Peterhof, an uncontested masterpiece of the time of Peter the Great, with the impressive Grand Palace, Grand Cascade and Water Avenue and its wonderful parks. In the afternoon, an OPTIONAL* visit to the world-famous Hermitage Art Museum is offered. In the evening enjoy an OPTIONAL* Russian dinner at Restaurant Pryanosti & Radosti. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10 (Friday) St. Petersburg
Breakfast. Your tour of the Baltic countries ends today. After breakfast there will be OPTIONAL* transfers to the airport.
PLEASE NOTE: Terms and conditions!
PRICE per persone:
1145.00 EUR 1088.00 EUR (double occupancy); 450.00 EUR (single occupancy)
White Night Supplement for GBC05-GBC06
EUR 100.00 (double occupancy)
EUR 100.00 (single supplement)
- GBC05: 23.05-01.06.18
- GBC06: 30.05-08.06.18
- GBC12: 11.07-20.07.18
- GBC13: 18.07-27.07.18
- GBC14: 25.07-03.08.18
- GBC15: 01.08-10.08.18
- GBC16: 08.08-17.08.18
- GBC17: 15.08-24.08.18
- GBC18: 22.08-31.08.18
- GBC19: 29.08-07.09.18
- GBC20: 05.09-14.09.18
- GBC21: 12.09-21.09.18
- 9 overnights at centrally located 4 star hotels
- 9 x buffet breakfast
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- Personalised welcome package
- Entrances to medieval Great Guild Hall in Tallinn, Church-in-the Rock in Helsinki, Peter-Paul-Fortress in St. Petersburg
- Service of English and German speaking tour escort on all tours
- Service of Italian only speaking tour escort on Baltic countries segment and Italian and Spanish speaking tour escort on Finish-Russian segment on tours GBC06, GBC13-GBC20
- Service of Italian and Spanish speaking tour escort on tours GBC05, GBC12, GBC21
- Service of 1st class motor coaches or 1st class minivans throughout the itinerary
- Ferry Tallinn-Helsinki OW (2nd class)
- Portage at hotels
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- International flight tickets (but we will help you buy inexpensive flight tickets).
- (*) - optional selected objects.
- Meals: Lunch, dinner.
- Medical Insurance.
- Personal expenses, gratuities to local guides and drivers, beverages, and other expenses not mentioned.
- P. S. you will have to pay extra for permission to take pictures and videos of certain objects.
- Transfer airport to Hotel Mercure Riga: EUR 35.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 55.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- 4-hour excursion to Jurmala: EUR 40.00 pp
- Latvian dinner at Restaurant Forest: EUR 40.00 pp
- 3-hour excursion to Kadriorg Park and visit to KUMU: EUR 40.00 pp
- Medieval dinner at Restaurant Peppersack: EUR 40.00 pp
- 6-hour excursion to Lahemaa National Park: EUR 70.00 pp
- 3-hour excursion to the Seurasaari Open-Air Museum: EUR 45.00 pp
- 4-hour excursion to Zarskoye Selo and visit to Catherine's Palace: EUR 70.00 pp
- Visit to folklore show at the Nikolaevsky Palace: EUR 50.00 pp
- 4-hour excursion to Peterhof and visit to the Grand Palace: EUR 75.00 pp
- 3-hour visit to the Hermitage Art Museum: EUR 50.00 pp
- Russian dinner at Restaurant Pryanosti & Radosti: EUR 50.00 pp
- Transfer Hotel Sokos Vasilievsky to airport: EUR 70.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 90.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- Half board at hotels (9 x 3 course dinner with coffee/tea): EUR 295.00 pp
Tour: Baltic Capitals Tour
Traveller reviewsExcellent 4.8 / 5 All reviews (4)
Latest Traveller Review
Visited August, 2016
"We chosethis tour after reading good reviews, and we really weren't disillusioned. Our guide was magnificent, her knowledge and passion made it such an interesting trip. I would definitely recommend Travel in Baltics company. "
Visited August, 2016
We chosethis tour after reading good reviews, and we really weren't disillusioned. Our guide was magnificent, her knowledge and passion made it such an interesting trip. I would definitely recommend Travel in Baltics company.Ryan (UK)
Visited August, 2016
It was nice experience to meet a perfect group of people and got to see the main attractions in Baltic States + St. Petersburg. Accommodation could have been a bit better but it wasn't too bad. The food was delicious. The best part of it would definitely be the end in St. Petersburg! Awesome city! It is obviously the best city to visit and I would extremely recommend it to everyone!!Natalie (Canada)
Visited August, 2016
It was such a memorable taste. My husband and I got the chance to meet Baltic countries with TravelinBaltics company. It was one of the highlights of our honeymoon. I recommend this trip to anybody looking to have an remarkable experience.Abbey (USA)
Visited August, 2016
I had an wonderful time!!!! First time to Europe and it was excellent. Hoping to do another Travelinbaltics trip the next year!