Your Travel Guide in Baltics
Belarus and Baltic Explorer / 11days
Belarus and Baltic Explorer
The advantages of the trip:
- You will visit 4 Countries - Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia;
- You will visit 4 Capitals- Minsk, Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn;
- A detailed tour itinerary;
- The Old Town of Vilnius, Riga and Tallinn, which are included in the UNESCO World Heritage list;
- Mir Castle - it's one of the most prominent tourist destinations, included in the UNESCO World Heritage list;
- The Hill of Crosses - a unique sacred place;
- Jurmala - the largest seaside resort town in the Baltic States;
Day 1 (Thursday): Arrival Minsk
Welcome to Minsk where you will begin your tour of the four countries. Optional* transfer to Hotel Renaissance Minsk**** or similar, check-in, welcome meeting. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 (Friday) Minsk
Breakfast. After breakfast visit Minsk, one of the last undiscovered secrets of Europe, modern and historical at the same time, a green city with a cosmopolitan and bustling atmosphere and surprisingly bright, clean and safe. The morning sightseeing tour takes to the Independence Square and the Independence Avenue with its amazing collection of Stalinist Classicism, the Old Town, the Island of Tears, the reconstructed Trinity District and the Janka Kupala Park. The afternoon offers an OPTIONAL* excursion to museum of the Great Patriotic War with more than 8000 exhibits related to the devastating tragedy of WWII in Belarus. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 (Saturday) Minsk
Breakfast. After breakfast OPTIONAL* excursion to one of the greatest treasures of Belarus, Mir Castle, ca. 100 km southwest of Minsk, a UNESCO World heritage site. The castle is an exceptional example of a Central European fortification, reflecting in its design and layout successive cultural influences of Gothic, Baroque and Renaissance that blend harmoniously to create an impressive monument to the history of Belarus. The evening offers an OPTIONAL* dinner at Restaurant Gambarinus. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 (Sunday) Minsk - Vilnius
Breakfast. Today the morning is free in Minsk to explore more of the city individually. In the afternoon we are driving 180 km to reach Vilnius check-in at Hotel Radisson Blu Lietuva**** or similar. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 (Monday): Vilnius
Breakfast. After breakfast sightseeing tour in Vilnius is known for its more than 1.200 medieval buildings and 48 churches. The morning tour includes a panoramic tour of the city and a walking tour of the Old Town with Vilnius Cathedral, Gediminas Tower, Peter and Paul Church, St. Anne’s Church, Old University and the Gates of Dawn. The afternoon offers an optional* excursion to Trakai, the medieval capital of Lithuania, with the well preserved Trakai Castle, beautifully located on an island in Lake Galve. In the evening enjoy an optional* folklore dinner at Restaurant Belmontas. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 (Tuesday): Vilnius - Riga
Breakfast. After breakfast heading for Riga, the first stop is the Hills of Crosses, one of the most holy sites of Catholic Lithuania. After crossing into Latvia we soon reach the magnificent Rundale Palace, the former summer residence of the Duke of Courland. Following a guided tour of the palace we travel through the rolling hills of Southern Latvia to reach Riga late afternoon, check-in at Hotel Mercure Riga**** or similar. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7 (Wednesday): Riga
Breakfast. Before we get acquainted with Riga we have the possibility of discovering medieval Latvia. The optional* tour for this morning takes us to the stunning scenery of the Gauja National Park and the town of Sigulda. We listen to the medieval Latvian legend of the Rose of Turaida and see the ruins of the Episcopal Castle and of the Castle of the Knights of the Sword before we return to Riga. The afternoon offers an optional* visit to the Ethnographical Open Air Museum, a spacious exposition of 18th century country life. The evening offers an optional* organ concert at the Dome Cathedral. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8 (Thursday): Riga
Breakfast. After breakfast the walking tour in Riga, founded in 1201 by the German bishop Albert, is the largest of the three Baltic capitals and boasts a real kaleidoscope of architectural styles. The tour of the Old Town includes Riga Castle, the Dome Cathedral, St. Peter’s Church, the Swedish Gate, the Three Brothers, the Large and Small Guilds and the Freedom Monument. The afternoon is reserved for an optional* visit to Jurmala, the vibrant Latvian sea resort, famous for its wooden architecture and sandy beaches. In the evening enjoy an optional* Latvian dinner at the stylish Restaurant Forest. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 9 (Friday): Riga - Parnu - Tallinn
Breakfast. After breakfast the tour continues along the coastal highway to the Estonian summer resort of Parnu. We do a short tour of the resort before we continue through the North Estonian land of forests and arrive in Tallinn early afternoon, check-in at the Hotel Radisson Blu Olympia**** or similar. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10 (Saturday): Tallinn
Breakfast. After breakfast the sightseeing tour in Tallinn is a charming blend of medieval tranquillity and modern urban life. The medieval Old Town is a busy place in the summer with its many shops, galleries, souvenir markets, outdoor cafés and restaurants. The tour takes us around the old medieval city walls and into the Old Town where we see Toompea Castle, Dome Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, medieval Old Town Hall and Great Guild Hall. In the afternoon an optional* excursion is offered to Kadriorg Park and visit to KUMU, the award-winning new Estonian art museum, with its collections of classic and contemporary fine art. The evening offers an optional* medieval dinner at Restaurant Peppersack. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 11 (Sunday): Tallinn Departure
Breakfast. Your tour of the Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia countries ends today. After breakfast there will be optional* transfers to the airport.
PLEASE NOTE: Terms and conditions!
PRICE per persone:
1145.00 EUR 1088.00 EUR (double occupancy); 500.00 EUR (single occupancy)
- GBE07: 07.06-17.06.18
- GBE09: 21.06-01.07.18
- GBE11: 05.07-15.07.18
- GBE13: 19.07-29.07.18
- GBE15: 02.08-12.08.18
- GBE17: 16.08-26.08.18
- 10 overnights at centrally located 4 star hotels
- 10 x buffet breakfast
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- Personalised welcome package
- Entrances to Old University in Vilnius, Rundale Palace and Medieval Guild Hall in Tallinn
- Service of English and German speaking tour escort on all tours
- Service of Italian only speaking tour escort on Baltic countries segment and Italian and Spanish speaking tour escort on Belarussian segment on tours GBE13-GBE17
- Service of Italian and Spanish speaking tour escort on tours GBE07-GBE11
- Service of 1st class motor coaches or 1st class minivans throughout the itinerary
- Portage at hotels
- Service and VAT
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- International flight tickets (but we will help you buy inexpensive flight tickets).
- (*) - optional selected objects.
- Meals: Lunch, dinner.
- Medical Insurance.
- Personal expenses, gratuities to local guides and drivers, beverages, and other expenses not mentioned.
- P. S. you will have to pay extra for permission to take pictures and videos of certain objects.
- Transfer airport to Hotel Renaissance Minsk: EUR 60.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 100.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- 3-hour visit to Museum of the Great Patriotic War: EUR 45.00 pp
- 6 - hours excursion to Mir Castle: EUR 80.00 pp
- Optional dinner at Restaurant Gambarinus: EUR 40.00 pp
- 3-hour excursion to Trakai and visit to Trakai Castle: EUR 40.00 pp
- Folklore dinner at Restaurant Belmontas: EUR 40.00 pp
- 4-hour excursion to Gauja National Park: EUR 50.00 pp
- 3-hour excursion to the Open Air Museum: EUR 40.00 pp
- Organ concert at the Dome Cathedral: EUR 35.00 pp
- 4-hour excursion to Jurmala: EUR 40.00 pp
- Latvian dinner at Restaurant Forest: EUR 40.00 pp
- 3-hour excursion to Kadriorg Park and visit to KUMU: EUR 40.00 pp
- Medieval dinner at Restaurant Peppersack: EUR 40.00 pp
- Transfer Hotel Radisson Blu Olumpia to airport: EUR 35.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 55.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- Half board at hotel (10 x 3 course dinner with coffee/tea): EUR 320.00 pp
Visa can be obtained at arrival at Minsk-2 International Airport for residents of countries, where there is no Belarus consulate. Residents of countries, where there is a Belarus consulate, are required to apply for visa here. Costs for visa support for issuing visa at consular departments in foreign countries are included into the prices. Supplement for visa support for issuing visa at Minsk-2 International Airport: EUR 10.00 pp
Tour: Belarus and Baltic Explorer
Traveller reviewsExcellent 5.0 / 5 All reviews (2)
Map of this tour
Latest Traveller Review
Visited May, 2016
"My TravelinBaltics experience in Belarus and Baltic Explorer tour was completely amazing! Our tour guide was excellent! This is my second tour with TravelinBaltics copmany. Both experiences have been marvelous!"
Visited May, 2016
My TravelinBaltics experience in Belarus and Baltic Explorer tour was completely amazing! Our tour guide was excellent! This is my second tour with TravelinBaltics copmany. Both experiences have been marvelous!Amelia (France)
Visited April, 2016
Everything has been impressive! The Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia trip has been more than we could have imagined. Our tour guide was professional and our driver was great. Everything happened on time.