Your Travel Guide in Baltics
City Hotels Rūdninkai 3*
Stay in the Heart of Vilnius
Located directly on Vilnius’s Old Town, City Hotels Rūdninkai is only 500 m from the Gate of Dawn. The unique old Vilnius defensive wall merges with one of the hotel's walls and encircles the backyard.
The rooms feature a modern interior design done in light natural colours and wooden furniture. Each has a TV set with satellite channels and scenic views of the area, as well as a work desk and private bathroom.
The City Hotels Rūdninkai's restaurant, Belgai, serves Belgian dishes. In the warm seasons guests can have their meals on the courtyard. It also boasts a large selection of Belgian beers.
Vilnius’s Town Hall is located within 350 m. The Central Railway Station is 650 m from City Hotels Rūdninkai. The Vilna Gaon Jewish State Museum is 500 m away.
Vilnius Old Town is a great choice for travelers interested in Churches, History and Food.
Facilities of City Hotels Rūdninkai Great facilities!
- Hairdryer; Slippers; Towels; Bathroom; Free toiletries; Shower; Toilet.
- City view
- Clothes rack
- Hot Tub; Bicycle Rental
Media & Technology
- Flat-screen TV; Satellite channels; Telephone
Food & Drink
- Restaurant; Bar; Restaurant with Dining Menu; Special Diet Meals (upon request); Minibar
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges apply.
- Room Service; Packed Lunches; Car Rental; Shuttle Service (surcharge); Airport Shuttle (surcharge); 24-Hour Front Desk; Ticket Service; Baggage Storage; Laundry; Dry Cleaning; Ironing Service; Shoeshine; Fax/Photocopying; VIP Room Facilities; Honeymoon Suite.
- Safe; Non-smoking Rooms; Facilities for Disabled Guests; Elevator; Air Conditioning; Carpeted; Heating; Safe.
- Russian; Lithuanian; English.