Your Travel Guide in Baltics
Baltic Metropoles Tour / 10days
Baltic Revelation Tour
The advantages of the trip:
- You will visit 4 Baltic Countries - Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland;
- You will visit 4 Baltic Capitals- Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn, Helsinki;
- A detailed tour itinerary;
- The Old Town of Vilnius, Riga and Tallinn, which are included in the UNESCO World Heritage list;
- Trakai town - it's one of the most prominent tourist destinations;
- The Hill of Crosses - a unique sacred place;
- Jurmala - the largest seaside resort town in the Baltic States;
Day 1 (Sunday): Arrival Vilnius
Welcome to Vilnius where you will begin your tour of the Baltic countries. Optional* transfer to Hotel Radisson Blu Lietuva**** or similar, check-in, welcome meeting. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 (Monday) Vilnius
Breakfast. After breakfast visit Vilnius, which is known for its more than 1.200 medieval buildings and 48 churches. The morning sightseeing tour includes a panoramic tour of the city and a walking tour of the Old Town with Vilnius Cathedral, Gediminas Tower, Peter and Paul Church, St. Anne’s Church, Old University and the Gates of Dawn. The afternoon offers an OPTIONAL* excursion to Trakai, the medieval capital of Lithuania, with the well preserved Trakai Castle, beautifully located on an island in Lake Galve. In the evening enjoy an OPTIONAL* folklore dinner at Restaurant Belmontas. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 (Tuesday) Vilnius - Hill of Crosses - Rundale Palace - Riga
Breakfast. After breakfast heading for Riga, the first stop is the Hills of Crosses, one of the most holy sites of Catholic Lithuania. After crossing into Latvia we soon reach the magnificent Rundale Palace, the former summer residence of the Duke of Courland. Following a guided tour of the palace we travel through the rolling hills of Southern Latvia to reach Riga late afternoon, check-in at Hotel Mercure Riga**** or similar. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 (Wednesday) Riga
Breakfast. After breakfast before we get acquainted with Riga, we have the option of discovering medieval Latvia. The OPTIONAL* tour for this morning takes us to the stunning scenery of the Gauja National Park and the town of Sigulda. We listen to the medieval Latvian legend of the Rose of Turaida and see the ruins of the Episcopal Castle and of the Castle of the Knights of the Sword before we return to Riga. If you want to continue sightseeing, in the afternoon we offer an OPTIONAL* tour to the Ethnographical Open Air Museum, a spacious exposition of 18th century country life. The evening offers an OPTIONAL* organ concert at the Dome Cathedral. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 (Thursday) Riga
Breakfast. After breakfast visit Riga, which was founded in 1201 by the German bishop Albert, is the largest of the three Baltic capitals and boasts a real kaleidoscope of architectural styles. The walking tour of the Old Town includes Riga Castle, the Dome Cathedral, St. Peter’s Church, the Swedish Gate, the Three Brothers, the Large and Small Guilds and the Freedom Monument. If you do not have any plans in the afternoon, there is an OPTIONAL* tour to Jurmala, the vibrant Latvian sea resort which is famous for its wooden architecture and sandy beaches. In the evening enjoy an OPTIONAL* Latvian dinner at the stylish Restaurant Forest. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 (Friday) Riga - Parnu - Tallinn
Breakfast. After breakfast the tour continues along the coastal highway to the Estonian summer resort of Parnu. We do a short tour of the resort before we continue through the North Estonian land of forests and arrive in Tallinn early afternoon, check-in at the Hotel Radisson Blu Olympia**** or similar. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7 (Saturday) Tallinn
Breakfast. After breakfast visit Tallinn, which is a charming blend of medieval tranquility and modern urban life. The medieval Old Town is a busy place in the summer with its many shops, galleries, souvenir markets, outdoor cafés and restaurants. The sightseeing tour takes us around the old medieval city walls and into the Old Town where we see Toompea Castle, the Dome Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, the medieval Town Hall and the Great Guild Hall. In the afternoon, we offer an OPTIONAL* excursion to Kadriorg Park with a visit to KUMU, the award-winning Estonian art museum with its collections of classical and contemporary fine art. The evening offers an OPTIONAL* medieval dinner at Restaurant Peppersack. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8 (Sunday) Tallinn - Helsinki
Breakfast. After breakfast in the morning you can take an OPTIONAL* excursion to Lahemaa National Park where we visit Palmse Manor, a memorial to the von Pahlen family, and Sagadi Manor. The tour ends with a visit to the charming 16th century Vihula Manor and the Vodka Museum. After lunch break, we head back to Tallinn to take the ferry to Helsinki and enjoy a refreshing tour through the Finnish archipelago before arriving in Helsinki. Upon arrival we are transferred to our hotel and check-in at Hotel Glo Art**** or similar. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 9 (Monday) Helsinki
Breakfast. After breakfast visit Helsinki, which is truly located at the crossroads of Western and Eastern culture and this is reflected everywhere in the green and lively Finnish capital. The sightseeing tour takes us around the harbours, up central Mannerheim Street and by the Parliament Building, the Finlandia Hall, and the Sibelius Monument and for a visit at the famous Church-in the-Rock. The afternoon offers an OPTIONAL* excursion to Seurasaari Open-Air Museum, an oasis in the midst of the city with cottages, farmsteads and manors from all around Finland. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10 (Tuesday) Depart Helsinki
Breakfast. Your tour of the Baltic countries ends today. After breakfast there will be OPTIONAL* transfers to the airport.
PLEASE NOTE: Terms and conditions!
PRICE per persone:
995.00 EUR 945.00 EUR (double occupancy); 400.00 EUR (single occupancy)
- GBM05: 20.05-29.05.18
- GBM06: 27.05-05.06.18
- GBM07: 03.06-12.06.18
- GBM08: 10.06-19.06.18
- GBM09: 17.06-26.06.18
- GBM10: 24.06-03.07.18
- GBM11: 01.07-10.07.18
- GBM12: 08.07-17.07.18
- GBM13: 15.07-24.07.18
- GBM14: 22.07-31.07.18
- GBM15: 29.07-07.08.18
- GBM16: 05.08-14.08.18
- GBM17: 12.08-21.08.18
- GBM18: 19.08-28.08.18
- GBM19: 26.08-04.09.18
- GBM20: 02.09-11.09.18
- GBM21: 09.09-18.09.18
- 9 overnights at centrally located 4 star hotels
- 9 x buffet breakfast
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- Personalised welcome package
- Entrances to Old University in Vilnius, Rundale Palace, medieval Great Guild Hall in Tallinn and Church-in-the-Rock in Helsinki
- Service of English and German speaking tour escort on all tours
- Service of Italian and Spanish speaking tour escort on tours GBM05, GBM07, GBM08, GBM10 and GBM21
- Service of Italian only speaking tour escort on Baltic countries segment and Italian and Spanish speaking tour escort on Finish segment on tours GBM06, GBM09, GBM11, GBM13-GBM20
- Service of 1st class motor coaches or 1st class minivans throughout the itinerary
- Ferry ticket Tallinn-Helsinki OW (2nd class)
- Portage at hotels
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- International flight tickets (but we will help you buy inexpensive flight tickets).
- (*) - optional selected objects.
- Meals: Lunch, dinner.
- Medical Insurance.
- Personal expenses, gratuities to local guides and drivers, beverages, and other expenses not mentioned.
- P. S. you will have to pay extra for permission to take pictures and videos of certain objects.
- Transfer airport to Hotel Radisson Blu Lietuva: EUR 35.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 55.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- 3-hour excursion to Trakai and visit to Trakai Castle: EUR 40.00 pp
- Folklore dinner at Restaurant Belmontas: EUR 40.00 pp
- 4-hour excursion to Gauja National Park: EUR 50.00 pp
- 3-hour excursion to the Open Air Museum: EUR 40.00 pp
- Organ concert at the Dome Cathedral: EUR 35.00 pp
- 4-hour excursion to Jurmala: EUR 40.00 pp
- Latvian dinner at Restaurant Forest: EUR 40.00 pp
- 3-hour excursion to Kadriorg Park and visit to KUMU: EUR 40.00 pp
- Medieval dinner at Restaurant Peppersack: EUR 40.00 pp
- 6-hour excursion to Lahemaa National Park: EUR 70.00 pp
- 3-hour excursion to the Seurasaari Open-Air Museum: EUR 45.00 pp
- Transfer Hotel Glo Art to Helsinki airport: EUR 80.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 100.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- Half board at hotels (9 x 3 course dinner with coffee/tea): EUR 265.00 pp
Tour: Baltic Metropoles Tour
Traveller reviewsExcellent 5.0 / 5 All reviews (4)
Map of this tour
Latest Traveller Review
Visited July, 2017
"I enjoyed the tour endlessly. My main objective was to see Tallinn and I wasn't disillusioned. My only feel sorry is that we didn't spend more time in and about Tallinn. I also enjoyed Lithuania and Latvia."
Visited July, 2017
I enjoyed the tour endlessly. My main objective was to see Tallinn and I wasn't disillusioned. My only feel sorry is that we didn't spend more time in and about Tallinn. I also enjoyed Lithuania and Latvia.Danielle (Japan)
Visited August, 2017
TravelinBaltics company planned the perfect trip for us. We decided to go to Baltic tour, visit 4 Baltic countries. I am satisfied that we made the right decision. We would like to do and see, and the route and description that was expressly what we wanted. We were only in Baltic states for 10 days, but we experienced so many! We had never been to Baltics before. From the nice hotel accommodations and tasty food, to the breathtaking sightseeing and culture, this was really vacation. From the hearts, thank you !Paula (Italy)
Visited August, 2017
The organisation by Travel in Baltics was splendid. The car meet us at the Vilnius airport was on time. The hotels was fouth-class and very good breakfasts, The guided tour was most informative and cheerful. We would undoubtedly use TravelinBaltics again.Nick (Turkey)
Visited July, 2017
I really liked seeing the various Baltic countries each is separate but they share a history. The buildings in Riga are wonderful, Estonia is such a beautiful town, Lithuania is green and nature country. The Helsinkivisit was lots of fun. I have 100% belief in this company-Travelinbltics, and would strongly recommend travellers to put themselves in their professional hands.