Your Travel Guide in Baltics
Baltic Revelation Tour / 13days
Baltic Revelation Tour
The advantages of the trip:
- You will visit 5 Baltic Countries - Lithuania, Latvia, Estoni, Finland, Russian;
- A detailed tour itinerary;
- The Old Town of Vilnius, Riga and Tallinn, St.Petersburg which are included in the UNESCO World Heritage list;
- Trakai town - it's one of the most prominent tourist destinations;
- The Hill of Crosses - a unique sacred place;
- Jurmala - the largest seaside resort town in the Baltic States;
- Sightseeing tour in St. Petersburg;
- Peterhof - the summer residence of the tsars;
Day 1 (Sunday): Arrival Vilnius
Your Batic tour starts in Vilnius. Arrival and optional* transfer to hotel Radisson Blu Lietuva**** or similar, check-in. Welcome meeting in the evening. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 (Monday): Vilnius
Breakfast. After breakfast in the morning enjoy a sightseeing city tour by bus and a walking tour in Vilnius is known for its more than 1.200 medieval buildings and 48 churches. You will visit the Old Town with Vilnius Cathedral, Gediminas Tower, Peter and Paul Church, St. Anne’s Church, Old University and the Gates of Dawn.
In the afternoon you have an opportunity to join an optional* excursion to Trakai, the medieval capital of Lithuania, with the well preserved Trakai Castle, beautifully situated on an island in Lake Galve. In the evening enjoy an optional* folklore dinner at Restaurant Belmontas. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 (Tuesday): Vilnius-Riga
Breakfast. After breakfast we continue to Riga. The first stop enroute is the Hill of Crosses, one of the most holy sites of Catholic Lithuania. After crossing into Latvia we soon reach the magnificent baroque Rundale Palace, the former summer residence of the Duke of Courland, designed by a famous architect Francesco Bartolomeo Rastrelli. Following a guided tour of the palace we travel through the rolling hills of Southern Latvia to reach Riga late afternoon, check-in at Hotel Radisson Blu Latvija**** or similar. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 (Wednesday): Riga
Breakfast. After breakfast before we get acquainted with Riga we have the possibility of discovering medieval Latvia. The optional* tour for this morning takes us to the stunning scenery of the Gauja National Park and the town of Sigulda. We listen to the medieval Latvian legend of the Rose of Turaida and see the ruins of the Episcopal Castle and of the Castle of the Knights of the Sword before we return to Riga. The afternoon offers an optional* visit to the Ethnographical Open Air Museum, a spacious exposition of 18th century country life. The evening offers an optional* organ concert at the Dome Cathedral. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 (Thursday): Riga
Breakfast. After breakfast The walking tour in Riga, which was founded in 1201 by the German bishop Albert, is the largest of the three Baltic capitals and boasts a real kaleidoscope of architectural styles. You will visit the Old Town includes Riga Castle, the Dome Cathedral, St. Peter’s Church, the Swedish Gate, the Three Brothers, the Large and Small Guilds and the Freedom Monument. The afternoon is reserved for an optional* visit to Jurmala, the vibrant Latvian sea resort, famous for its wooden architecture and sandy beaches. In the evening enjoy an optional* Latvian dinner at the stylish Restaurant Forest. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 (Friday): Riga-Tallinn
Breakfast. After breakfast the tour continues along the coastal highway to the Estonian summer resort of Parnu. We do a short tour of the resort before we continue through the North Estonian land of forests and arrive in Tallinn early afternoon, check-in at the Hotel Radisson Blu Olympia**** or similar. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7 (Saturday): Tallinn
Breakfast. After breakfast the sightseeing tour in Tallinn, which is a charming blend of medieval tranquillity and modern urban life. The medieval Old Town is a busy place in the summer with its many shops, galleries, souvenir markets, outdoor cafés and restaurants. You will visit the old medieval city walls and into the Old Town where we see Toompea Castle, Dome Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, medieval Old Town Hall and Great Guild Hall. In the afternoon an optional* excursion is offered to Kadriorg Park and visit to KUMU, the award-winning new Estonian art museum, with its collections of classic and contemporary fine art. The evening offers an optional* medieval dinner at Restaurant Peppersack. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8 (Sunday): Tallinn-Helsinki
Breakfast. After breakfast in the morning we take the hydrofoil from Tallinn to Helsinki and enjoy a refreshing tour through the Finnish archipelago before arriving in Helsinki. Upon arrival we are transferred to our hotel and check-in at Hotel Glo Art**** or similar. The balance of the day is reserved for exploring the Finnish capital individually. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 9 (Monday): Helsinki
Breakfast. After breakfast the sightseeing tour in Helsinki is truly located at the crossroads of Western and Eastern culture and this is reflected everywhere in the green and lively Finnish capital. You will visit the harbours and the Senate Square with the Lutheran Cathedral, up central Mannerheim Street and by the Parliament Building, the Finlandia Hall, and the Sibelius Monument and for a visit at the famous Church-in-the-Rock. The afternoon offers an optional* excursion to Seurasaari Open-Air Museum, an oasis in the midst of the city with cottages, farmsteads and manors from all around Finland. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10 (Tuesday): Helsinki-St. Petersburg
Breakfast. After breakfast today we continue eastbound to St. Petersburg. Shortly after crossing the border into Russia we arrive in Vyborg, where we take time for a short sightseeing tour and a photo-stop at Vyborg Castle. In the late afternoon we arrive in St. Petersburg and check-in at Hotel Sokos Vasilievsky**** or similar. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 11 (Wednesday): St. Petersburg
Breakfast. After breakfast during the morning sightseeing tour in St. Petersburg is an amazing city. Its imperial palaces and museums enjoy worldwide fame, while the Neva River and the many canals have deservedly given the city the title “The Venice of the North”. You will get acquainted with all the splendours of the city: the Peter-Paul Fortress, the Winter Palace, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Church of the Bleeding Savior, the Nevsky Convent and much more. The afternoon offers an optional* excursion to Zarskoye Selo with the impressive Catherine’s Palace and the Amber Room, which vanished during World War II and was restored for St. Petersburg’s tri-centennial celebrations. In the evening enjoy an optional* visit to the Nikolaevsky Palace with an exciting Russian folklore show and Russian „champagne” and snacks. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 12 (Thursday): St. Petersburg
Breakfast. After breakfast the morning is reserved for an optional* visit to Peterhof, an uncontested masterpiece of the time of Peter the Great, with the impressive Grand Palace, Grand Cascade and Water Avenue and its wonderful parks. In the afternoon, an optional* visit to the world-famous Hermitage Art Museum is offered. In the evening enjoy an optional* Russian dinner at Restaurant Russian Kitsch. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 13 (Friday): St. Petersburg Departure
Breakfast. Your tour of the Baltic countries ends today. After breakfast there will be optional* transfers to the airport.
PLEASE NOTE: Terms and conditions!
PRICE per persone: 1353.00 EUR (double occupancy); 600.00 EUR (single occupancy)
Supplement for GRE05-GRE06 and GRE10-GRE11
EUR 75.00 (double occupancy)
EUR 75.00 (single supplement)
Supplement for GRE07-GRE09
EUR 150.00 (double occupancy)
EUR 150.00 (single supplement)
- GRE05: 21.05-02.06.17
- GRE06: 28.05-09.06.17
- GRE07: 04.06-16.06.17
- GRE08: 11.06-23.06.17
- GRE09: 18.06-30.06.17
- GRE10: 25.06-07.07.17
- GRE11: 02.07-14.07.17
- GRE12: 09.07-21.07.17
- GRE13: 16.07-28.07.17
- GRE14: 23.07-04.08.17
- GRE15: 30.07-11.08.17
- GRE16: 06.08-18.08.17
- GRE17: 13.08-25.08.17
- GRE18: 20.08-01.09.17
- GRE19: 27.08-08.09.17
- GRE20: 03.09-15.09.17
- GRE21: 10.09-22.09.17
- 12 overnights at centrally located 4 star hotels
- 12 x buffet breakfast
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- Personalised welcome package
- Entrances to Old University in Vilnius, Rundale Palace, medieval Great Guild Hall in Tallinn, Church-in-the-Rock in Helsinki and Peter-and-Paul Fortress in St. Petersburg
- Service of English and German speaking tour escort on all tours
- Service of Italian and Spanish speaking tour escort on all tours
- Service of Portuguese speaking tour escort on tour GRE07, GRE09, GRE13, GRE16 and GRE20
- Service of 1st class motor coaches or 1st class minivans throughout the itinerary
- Ferry ticket Tallinn-Helsinki OW (2nd class)
- Portage at hotels
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- International flight tickets (but we will help you buy inexpensive flight tickets).
- (*) - optional selected objects.
- Meals: Lunch, dinner.
- Medical Insurance.
- Personal expenses, gratuities to local guides and drivers, beverages, and other expenses not mentioned.
- P. S. you will have to pay extra for permission to take pictures and videos of certain objects.
- Transfer airport to Hotel Radisson Blu Lietuva: EUR 35.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 55.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- 3-hour excursion to Trakai and visit to Trakai Castle: EUR 40.00 pp
- Folklore dinner at Restaurant Belmontas: EUR 40.00 pp
- 4-hour excursion to Gauja National Park: EUR 50.00 pp
- 3-hour excursion to the Open Air Museum: EUR 40.00 pp
- Organ concert at the Dome Cathedral: EUR 35.00 pp
- 4-hour excursion to Jurmala: EUR 40.00 pp
- Latvian dinner at Restaurant Forest: EUR 40.00 pp
- 3-hour excursion to Kadriorg Park and visit to KUMU: EUR 40.00 pp
- Medieval dinner at Restaurant Peppersack: EUR 40.00 pp
- 6-hour excursion to Lahemaa National Park: EUR 70.00 pp
- 3-hour excursion to the Seurasaari Open-Air Museum: EUR 45.00 pp
- 4-hour excursion to Zarskoye Selo and visit to Catherine's Palace: EUR 70.00 pp
- Visit to folklore show at the Nikolaevsky Palace: EUR 50.00 pp
- 4-hour excursion to Peterhof and visit to the Grand Palace: EUR 75.00 pp
- 3-hour visit to the Hermitage Art Museum: EUR 50.00 pp
- Russian dinner at Restaurant Russian Kitsch: EUR 40.00 pp
- Transfer Hotel Sokos Vasilievsky to airport: EUR 70.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 90.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- Half board at hotels (12 x 3 course dinner with coffee/tea): EUR 370.00 pp
Tour: Baltic Revelation Tour