Your Travel Guide in Baltics
Kaunas City Tour
City Break in Tallinn/ Weekend in Tallinn
Arrival to Tallinn Airport or sea port, transfer to your hotel. Free time. Overnight stay at the hotel in Tallinn.
After breakfast walking tour in the UNESCO heritage listed Tallinn Old Town wiyh professional local guide. During the tour, you will see the best of both medieval and up-to-date parts of Tallinn. You can enjoy plenty of marvels through various eras and a quiet walk through stories worth of several centuries. Explore Holy Spirit Church that was built in the 14th century is one of the oldest and finest structures in Tallinn. The 600 years old Gothic Town Hall. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral is an orthodox cathedral. The world`s oldest functioning Pharmacy on Town Hall Square and the 159 m. tall Oleveste Church which was the highest construction in the world in the 16th century. The tour ends near Toompea Hill for amazing views over the city. Toompea Castle was built in the 13th and 14th centuries and is the seat of Estonia's parliament.
In the afternoon an optional excursion is offered to Kadriorg Park and visit to KUMU, the award-winning new Estonian art museum, with its collections of classic and contemporary fine art (for an additional fee, ordered in advance). In the evening offers an optional medieval dinner at Restaurant Peppersack (for an additional fee, ordered in advance). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Breakfast. Time to rest and enjoy the evening in downtown, where you can: visit souvenirs shops, there you can buy amber, linen and handicrafts presents. Also, you can stroll through the quaint streets of the Old Town of Tallinn.
In the evening we can offer tickets to the Estonian National Opera (for an additional fee, ordered in advance). Overnight stay at the hotel in Tallinn.
Breakfast. Check-out from the hotel, private transfer back to Tallinn airport or sea port.
PLEASE NOTE: we can arrange the best price for your individual request. Flexible prices depend on number of tourists. Please make your request!
- Private transfer from/to Tallinn airport (railway station or sea port).
- 3 nights accommodation at hotel in Tallinn with breakfast (one person sharing a double room).
- Excursion - entertainment program (in the description).
- Walking tour in Tallinn with a local guide.
- The travel paperwork documentation.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- International flight tickets (but we will help you buy inexpensive flight tickets).
- Tickets to the Estonian National Opera.
- Meals: Lunch, dinner.
- Medical Insurance.
- Personal options.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry, drinks, mini bar, tips etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- For an extra bonus, we offer in the evening enjoy dinner at the stylish Restaurant La Boheme (optional) (for an additional fee, ordered in advance).
- The trip program can be adjusted (price adjusted after inquiry).
Tour: City Break in Tallinn
Traveller reviewsFabulous 4.0 / 5 All reviews (1)
Map of this tour
Latest Traveller Review
Visited August, 2015
"I and my family visited the city of Kaunas on holidays in Lithuania. It was a very amazing place to visit with a nice old town and beautiful grounds to walk around. The castle is quite small. It is worth the visit if your are interested in the history, but if you have to choose then the tour of Trakai is more notable. "
Visited August, 2015
I and my family visited the city of Kaunas on holidays in Lithuania. It was a very amazing place to visit with a nice old town and beautiful grounds to walk around. The castle is quite small. It is worth the visit if your are interested in the history, but if you have to choose then the tour of Trakai is more notable.