Your Travel Guide in Baltics
Stay in the Heart of Vilnius
Located only 199 m from Vilnius’s historic quarter, Mikotel offers budget rooms with a satellite TV, telephone and safe.
The rooms of the Mikotel have a basic interior design. Most have private bathrooms with a shower. All have work desks and heating.
Vilnius’s main train station is 366 m from the Mikotel. Gediminas Tower and the Vilnius Cathedral are both 2.3 km from the hotel. The nearest bus stop is 3 minutes away.
The hotel’s staff is available 24 hours a day. A small breakfast is served on-site.
Vilnius Old Town is a great choice for travelers interested in Churches, History and Food.
Facilities of Mikotel
Media & Technology
- Satellite channels; TV; Telephone.
- WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and charges apply; Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 6 per day.
- Shuttle Service (surcharge); Airport Shuttle (surcharge); 24-Hour Front Desk; Tour Desk; Laundry; Dry Cleaning; Ironing Service; Fax/Photocopying; Wake-up service.
- Safe; Non-smoking Rooms; All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private); Heating.
- Russian; Lithuanian; English.