Your Travel Guide in Baltics
Palanga City Tour
Palanga City Tour
Palanga is the city where the days and the nights are very busy, full of tourists, many concerts and other entertaining. Palanga deserves “the capital of summer entertainment” status. It is one of the country's leading resorts. Palanga is interesting not only in the summer. Hotels and spas all open all year round. Palanga is organizing traditional events: February - Smelt Festival in April - St George's Day in May - a resort festival and street music day in september - "1000 tables" celebration.
Explore one of the most beautiful seaside resorts will starting from the Amber Museum*, (virtual tour in museum) which was founded in 1963. It's been Tiškeviciai Manor house. It has more than 29 000 exhibits. Amber Museum has one of Europe's largest collection of inclusions. There is the largest protected Ginara block - Solar Stone - weighing 3.5kg ~. Expert claim it to be worth approximately 1.5 million litas.
Botanical Park is one of the most beautiful and richest estate parks surrounding the Amber Museum and Birute’s Forest area. This is one of the most visited places of Palanga, in which vacationers stop, by here to enjoy seasonal flowers and springing fountains. The park is rich with sculptures.
Birute’s hill. This is the highest dune on the beach in Palanga. The Bridge of Palanga and J.Basanavicius Street. The street is almost 500 meters long and it ends at the shore of the Baltic sea where you can see the The Palanga Bridge. The Street is as a symbol of Palanga, constantly cleaned, restored and very treasured. There are many souvenir shops, cafes, bars, night clubs, recreational areas on Basanavicius street.
PLEASE NOTE: we can arrange the best price for your individual request. Flexible prices depend on number of tourists. Please make your request!
- Traveling on a comfortable bus / minibus / car with an AC.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Palanga.
- Excursion - entertainment program (in the description).
- Local guides.
- The travel paperwork documentation.
- Free WiFi on your trip.
WHAT ISN'T INCLUDED:
- (*) - tour at paid attractions: tourists pay about 10 euros all in (*) selected objects.
- Medical insurance.
- Personal expenses, gratuities to local guides and drivers, beverages, and other expenses not mentioned.
- Note! You will have to pay extra for permission to take pictures and videos of certain objects.
Amber Museum: Closed on Mondays and public holidays.
DURING THE TRIP, IN ADDITION, WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Concerts in Palanga.
- Tasting events of beer and other Lithuanian drinks.
- Air Balloon Flight **.
- Airplane flight (guided tour) **.
- And many other attractions.
- ** Depending on the season and weather conditions.
The trip program can be adjusted (price adjusted after inquiry).
Tour: Palanga city tour