Your Travel Guide in Baltics
Russian Capital Tour / 7days
Russian Capital Tour
The advantages of the trip:
- You will visit Russia;
- You will visit 2 wonderful cities - St. Petersburg and Moscow;
- A detailed tour itinerary;
- 6 overnights at centrally located 4 star hotels;
- Entrances to Peter-Paul Fortress in St. Petersburg and Moscow Kremlin.
Day 1 (Tuesday) St. Petersburg
Welcome to St. Petersburg where you will begin your tour of Russia. OPTIONAL* transfer to Hotel Sokos Vasilievsky**** or similar. Check-in, welcome meeting. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 (Wednesday) St. Petersburg
Breakfast. After breakfast the morning sightseeing tour in St. Petersburg. St. Petersburg is an amazing city. Its imperial palaces and museums enjoy worldwide fame, while the Neva River and the many canals have deservedly given the city the title “The Venice of the North”. During the tour we get acquainted with all the splendours of the city: the Peter-Paul Fortress, the Winter Palace, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Church of the Bleeding Savior, the Nevsky Convent and much more. The afternoon offers an OPTIONAL* excursion to Zarskoye Selo with the impressive Catherine’s Palace and the Amber Room, which vanished during World War II and was restored for St. Petersburg’s tri-centennial celebrations. In the evening we offer an OPTIONAL* visit to the Nikolaevsky Palace with an exciting Russian folklore show and Russian "champagne" and snacks. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 (Thursday) St. Petersburg
Breakfast. After breakfast you can enjoy a free day in St. Petersburg or take an OPTIONAL* tour to Peterhof, an uncontested masterpiece of the time of Peter the Great, with the impressive Grand Palace, Grand Cascade and Water Avenue and its wonderful parks. In the afternoon, an OPTIONAL* visit to the world-famous Hermitage Art Museum is offered. In the evening enjoy an OPTIONAL* Russian dinner at Restaurant Pryanosti & Radosti. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 (Friday) St. Petersburg - Moscow
Breakfast. After breakfast the early morning is reserved for an OPTIONAL* St. Petersburg channel cruise. Around noon we go to the Moscow Railway Station and board the Sapsan high-speed train bound for Moscow. The train ride takes us through endless Russian landscapes along the River Volga. In the late afternoon we arrive to Moscow and check in at Hotel Park Inn Sadu**** or similar. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 ( Saturday) Moscow
Breakfast. After breakfast the morning sightseeing tour in Moscow. Moscow - the Mother of Russia, is a genuine Russian city with the Kremlin and its onion domed cathedrals. The dramatic changes over the last decade have made the city to one of the most dynamic metropolis in the world. The tour includes all the highlights of the vast city: the Red Square with Kremlin, the Theatre Square with Bolshoi Theatre, Sparrow Hills with Moscow University and we visit the Kremlin grounds and one of the cathedrals. In the afternoon is offered an OPTIONAL* visit to the Moscow Metro including the historical stations on the Ring-Line and a guided stroll along the famous pedestrian Arbat Street. If you want to continue sightseeing, the evening offers an OPTIONAL* Moscow-by-night tour including an unforgettable river cruise with the White Flotilla. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 (Sunday) Moscow
Breakfast. After breakfast, this day offers an OPTIONAL* full day excursion to the quaint town of Sergiev Posad, where we visit the Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius, the most important Russian monastery and the spiritual heart of the Russian Orthodox Church. The whole Lavra has been beautifully restored for the 700-years celebrations of the birth of St. Sergius of Radonezh. The evening offers an OPTIONAL* visit to the Old Russian Circus. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7 (Monday) Moscow Departure
Breakfast. Your tour of the Baltic countries ends today. After breakfast there will be OPTIONAL* transfers to the airport.
PLEASE NOTE: Terms and conditions!
PRICE per persone:
745.00 EUR 699.00 EUR (double occupancy); 350.00 EUR (single occupancy)
White Night Supplement for GRC06-GRC07
- EUR 100.00 (double occupancy)
- EUR 100.00 (single supplement)
- GRC03: 08.05-14.05.18
- GRC04: 15.05-21.05.18
- GRC05: 22.05-28.05.18
- GRC06: 29.05-04.06.18
- GRC07: 05.06-11.06.18
- GRC13: 17.07-23.07.18
- GRC14: 24.07-30.07.18
- GRC15: 31.07-06.08.18
- GRC16: 07.08-13.08.18
- GRC17: 14.08-20.08.18
- GRC18: 21.08-27.08.18
- GRC19: 28.08-03.09.18
- GRC20: 04.09-10.09.18
- GRC21: 11.09-17.09.18
- GRC22: 18.09-24.09.18
- 6 overnights at centrally located 4 star hotels
- 6 x buffet breakfast
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- Personalised welcome package
- Entrances to Peter-Paul Fortress in St. Petersburg and Moscow Kremlin
- Service of English and German speaking tour escort on all tours
- Service of Italian and Spanish speaking tour escorts on all tours
- Service of 1st class motor coaches or 1st class minivans throughout the itinerary
- Sapsan high-speed train St. Petersburg-Moscow OW (2nd class)
- Portage at hotels and railway stations
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- International flight tickets (but we will help you buy inexpensive flight tickets).
- (*) - optional selected objects.
- Meals: Lunch, dinner.
- Medical Insurance.
- Personal expenses, gratuities to local guides and drivers, beverages, and other expenses not mentioned.
- P. S. you will have to pay extra for permission to take pictures and videos of certain objects.
- Transfer airport to Hotel Sokos Vasilievsky: EUR 70.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 90.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- 4-hour excursion to Zarskoye Selo and visit to Catherine’s Palace: EUR 70.00 pp
- Visit to folklore show at the Nikolaevsky Palace: EUR 50.00 pp
- 4-hour excursion to Peterhof and visit to the Grand Palace: EUR 75.00 pp
- 3-hour visit to the Hermitage Art Museum: EUR 50.00 pp
- Russian dinner at Restaurant Pryanosti & Radosti: EUR 50.00 pp
- 3-hour guided channel cruise: EUR 50.00 pp
- 3-hour Moscow metro and Arbat tour: EUR 25.00 pp
- 3-hour Moscow by night tour and river cruise: EUR 50.00 pp
- 8-hour excursion to Sergiev Posad: EUR 80.00 pp
- Visit to Old Russian Circus: EUR 70.00 pp
- Transfer Hotel Park Inn Sadu to airport: EUR 80.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 100.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- Half board (6 x 3 course dinner with coffee/tea): EUR 195.00 pp
Tour: Russian Capital Tour