Your Travel Guide in Baltics
Klaipeda City Tour
Klaipeda City Tour
This is the only port in Lithuania and the most northern ice-free port on the eastern Baltic coast. Winter here is usually milder and the summers are cooler.
The old town of Klaipeda is one of the most beautiful in our country. Theatre Square. This is the heart of the city of Klaipeda. It is the most favorite gathering place of Klaipeda citizens and their guests. A variety of concerts, International Jazz Festival, the famous sea festival take place in Theatre Square. Harbour Castle. This is the only place in the port city, which may allow the mooring boats. Old City. It has a unique building architecture (a legacy of German). Streets of the Old Town is dominated by the Germans Fachwerk characteristic style.
For an extra bonus, we can offer visit the Clock Museum*, which was established in 1984. It hosts one of Europe's largest collections of watches. It exhibits sun, water, fire, sand, mechanical watches. In the museum, you can see the Baroque, Renaissance, Rococo, Classicism and modern style watches.
Later on, we will go with Smiltyne ferry to Lithuanian Sea Museum and Dolphinarium* has Marine fauna exposition - the huge collection of shells and coral. Thirty-one freshwater aquarium regarded as Lithuania, the Baltic Sea and tropical marine fish. Most lures in 1994 when dolphinarium opened. Dolphins dance and sing, draw and jump through the hoops. Since 2001. they "communicate" with autistic children that are involved in their treatment program.
PLEASE NOTE: we can arrange the best price for your individual request. Flexible prices depend on number of tourists. Please make your request!
- Traveling on a comfortable bus / minibus / car with an AC.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Klaipėda.
- Excursion - entertainment program (in the description).
- Local guides.
- The travel paperwork documentation.
- Free WiFi on your trip.
WHAT ISN'T INCLUDED:
- (*) - tour at paid attractions: tourists pay about 10 euros all in (*) selected objects.
- Medical insurance.
- Personal expenses, gratuities to local guides and drivers, beverages, and other expenses not mentioned.
- Note! You will have to pay extra for permission to take pictures and videos of certain objects.
Clock Museum: working hours: Tuesday - Saturday 12-18 hours.; Sunday, on the eve of public holidays 12-17 hours.
DURING THE TRIP, IN ADDITION WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Concerts in Klaipeda.
- Tasting events of beer and other Lithuanian drinks.
- Air Balloon Flight **.
- Airplane flight (guided tour) **.
- And many other attractions.
- ** Depending on the season and weather conditions.
The trip program can be adjusted (price adjusted after inquiry).
Tour: Klaipeda City Tour