+37060762670 info@travelinbaltics.com
+37060762670 info@travelinbaltics.com

Travel Visa

Travel Visa


Travel in Baltics provides with travel visa support documents free of charge once you book tour with us. For preparing travel visa support documents we require passport copy with photo page. Your passport should be valid at least 6 months before tour end date. After your booking is confirmed Travel in Baltics assistant will ask you to e-mail passport copy to info@travelinbaltics.com, subject – your name and last name. Please note that visa support documents aren’t visa itself. Travel visas are issued at your local Embassy / Consulate and fees are applied according local price list. Likewise, before you travel, make sure you have at least one blank page for country entry stamp, however, some countries require to have two blank pages. For a country specific information check here. For guests travelling on tours which include entering to Russia visa is required for most passport holders. Our issued visa invitation letters are not visas itself and valid visa must be obtained before travelling to Russia.

Schengen area (our offered destinations):
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • Lithuania
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Sweden

For more information about Schengen area click here.

Visa information:

Not sure if you need travel visa? Check it easily here.

Passport expiration

When traveling to Europe make sure you have a valid passport with you. Your passport validation must last at least for six months before you travel abroad.

To enter into Schengen area (that consists out of 26 EU member countries) for travel up to three months, business trip or transit to a non-Schengen destination, your passport must be valid for at least three months beyond your intended date of departure. Check here for more detailed information.

Make sure you have at least one blank page for entry stamp, however, some countries require to have two blank pages. For a country specific information check here

Although similar requirements are valid for most of the area countries, they may vary from country to country. It is advised to consult embassy of consulate of the destination country for further details.